- Aboriginal legal advice
- Agricultural law
- Asbestos claims
- Client loyalty program
- Commercial and property law
- Criminal law
- Employment law
- Family lawyers
- Free initial appraisal
- Injury claims
- Legal advice
- Litigation & dispute resolution
- Service guarantee
- Thank you
- Wills & estates
Aboriginal Land Rights
- A win for a native title claim for the Adnyamathanha People of the Flinders Ranges
- Indigenous Deaths in Custody – 27 years since the Royal Commission
- An opportunity for commercial native title rights?
- Singing the Law
Commercial & Property
- What is a Form 1 – Vendor’s Statement?
- 7 important points for tenants to consider before signing a commercial lease
- 6 things farmers should know when considering a wind farm lease
- Business structures for start-up businesses
- The Dangers of a Personal Guarantee
- Changes to GST Law on New Residential Premises
- World Intellectual Property Day – we bust a common misconception made by businesses.
- Stamp Duty cut, for land that qualifies.
- The wine industry is booming, and there are plenty of jobs to be had.
- Wine Equalisation Tax – New Trade Mark Requirements
- Do you want your family to reap what you sow?
- 5 Things Every First Home Buyer Has To Know
- Johnston Withers Lawyers benefiting from PEXA and CATS integration
- No. 1 Law firm in SA for online transactions
- Johnston Withers makes digital history
- JW conveyancer finalist in business awards
- Libel, slander, defamation, injurious falsehood: What’s the difference?
- Defamed on the internet? The courts can help.
- Gone are the days of tomorrow’s fish n’ chip paper
- It’s not just what you say, it’s where you say it
- SKENE V WORKPAC PTY LTD (2018) FCAFC 131 – Casual employees may not be so casual
- Employment Law – Peter McCusker, recently retired President of the SAET
- Worker Compensation Act under review
- Injury, illness and disability affecting your ability to engage in employment
- Who is a Bully at Work?
- Injured workers lose again
- 10 Things Your Employment Contract Should Contain
- Review of the Return to Work ACT
- Knowing your rights in the SA public sector
- Unfair dismissal: what to do if you are sacked
- ‘Working with children’ clearances and your rights
- Right of individuals in the SA Industrial Relations Commission
- Johnston Withers addresses mental health in the workplace
- Johnston Withers addresses labour hire inquiry
- Underpayment of wages. What does it mean for you?
- Employ more than 30 people? You need a Return to Work Coordinator
- 10 things you need to know about SA’s new workers compensation laws
- Subcontractors – secure your payments!
- On Top of The Straddle
- Seeing a family lawyer – what to take to your first meeting
- Parenting Arrangements Over the Holidays
- How divorce can impact your Estate.
- CASE STUDY – No will! What happens to my estate and my domestic partner and child?
- Family Law Team
- What the High Court of Australia Say About Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Legal recognition for same sex couples
- Sign on the line before you leap…
- Divorce FAQs
- Our family law team – 7 family lawyers, over 80 years experience
- Providing for a family member who is severely disabled
- Estate dispute over family farm – promises upheld in recent decision
- Season’s Greetings and Year-End Wrap Up
- Congratulations Sophie Bungey!
- Johnston Withers has taken over the Adelaide office of ASX-listed Slater and Gordon
- Meet Tanya
- Meet Erin Guerin
- Meet Kirsty Bennett
- Ever higher, a tribute to Elliott Johnston
- World Justice Day – Still No Justice For Refugees In Australia
- Meet Vanessa Balnaves
- Johnston Withers Lawyers announce the acquisition of Marshall Conveyancing at Murray Bridge
- A big thank you from Johnston Withers
- Johnston Withers Lawyers in Clare
- Moving on, moving up, moving over
- Christmas cheer from Johnston Withers
- Honouring Elliott Johnston
- Legal Help for Asylum Seekers
- Seeking Asylum
- Cruel Treatment of Asylum Seekers
- Assessing the South Australian Motor Vehicle Scheme 5 Years after the Amendments
- Importance of Getting Evidence of Damage in a Motor Vehicle Accident
- The Importance of Seeking Immediate Medical Attention after a Motor Vehicle Accident
- Calling for an inquiry into medical error
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- Easter’s nearly here… so lock up the liquor cabinet!
- Findings From The Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse
- ‘Tis the season to party — but only if you are over 18
- Food safety laws apply to everyone!