Anthony has degrees in both Law and Commerce, together with a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice. Anthony has transitioned through Johnston Withers Lawyers, firstly as a PLT student, then as a clerk and has now commenced practicing as a junior lawyer in 2019.
Anthony has primarily worked in the personal injury team, gaining experience in Workers Compensation claims, Compulsory Third Party Motor Vehicle Accident claims and Public Liability claims. In 2019 Anthony will experience our Murray Bridge office, handling a variety of criminal law and family law matters.
Anthony values his relationships with his clients as a paramount. He aims to build a relationship of trust and confidence while being committed to getting the best result for his clients.
Outside of work Anthony enjoys being outdoors, working on his health and fitness, spending time with family and friends and travelling.
- 2019 Admission to Supreme Court of South Australia
- 2018 Admission to Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2018 Graduate Diploma in legal practice (Australian National University)
- 2017 Bachelor of Laws, Bachelor of Commerce (University of South Australia)
- Law Society of South Australia