Danielle loves the challenge of helping her clients untangle their legal problems so they can return to their normal lives. But, perhaps as a function of her background (a double degree in Law and Behavioural Science), she also understands that legal issues don’t happen in isolation. She takes great care to see, and respond to, the complexities her clients’ face. And it is that care, and thoughtfulness, that brings her clients back.
Danielle joined the firm and moved to Clare in 2012. It’s a move she doesn’t regret. She revels in the quality of life the district offers and plays an active role in her community – including as a member of the local chapter of Women in Business.
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honours)
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Admitted to practice in 2010 in the Supreme Court of South Australia and the High Court of Australia
- Law Society of South Australia
- Legal Services Commission General Panel
- Clare Women in Business