Michael is a member of the commercial law team, assisting a wide range of clients including SMEs, large corporations, property owners, investors and developers in relation to all aspects of commercial and property law.
He has extensive experience in commercial and property law, including:
- Residential and commercial property sales and acquisitions, including drafting and advising on special conditions, off-the-plan contracts, option deeds, deeds of assignment and Form 1 – Vendor’s Statements,
- Commercial and business transactions, including share sale agreements, shareholders’ deeds, and sale of business contracts and settlements;
- Property development, including residential and commercial projects;
- Leasing (commercial, industrial, and agricultural);
- Conveyancing transactions;
- Stamp duty advice and applications to Revenue SA;
- Finance and security transactions, including loan agreements, PPSR security deeds, mortgages and priority deeds;
- Dispute resolution, lease enforcement and debt recovery (including distraining goods, re-entry and termination); and
- General commercial and property matters.
Michael is a member of the Property Committee at the Law Society of South Australia and is passionate about the ongoing development of the legal profession.
He strives for continued professional and personal development and is currently undertaking a Master of Laws (with a focus on commercial law) at the University of Adelaide.
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Master of Laws – In Progress
- Law Society of South Australia
- Property Committee – Law Society of South Australia
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers (SA Division)