Tayla is a lawyer in our personal injuries practice, she specialises in workers compensation claims (dispute resolution and litigation) and motor vehicle accident claims, assisting clients all over Adelaide and Murray Bridge.
Originally from Queensland, Tayla was admitted into practice in 2016, and prior to joining Johnston Withers in 2021 worked as a paralegal in workers compensation and road accident claims for a national plaintiff law firm in both Queensland and South Australia.
Tayla is passionate about access to justice and prides herself on obtaining the best possible outcomes for her clients in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Outside of work, Tayla enjoys playing netball for her local club, long drives through the Hills and spending quality time with her Labrador, Larry.
- Bachelor of Laws – Queensland University of Technology, 2014
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Queensland University of Technology, 2015
- Admitted, Supreme Court of Queensland, 2016
- Admitted, Supreme Court of South Australia, 2018
- Law Society of South Australia
- Australian Services Union (ASU) Member
- Women Lawyers of South Australia
- Woodside Defence Families Association
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams – Henry David Thoreau