Laura attended Flinders University, where she completed her Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Honors), before being admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia in December 2017. Since her admission, Laura has worked in private practice, specialising in civil litigation, including extensive experience in a diverse range of personal injury claims.
Laura joins Johnston Withers Lawyers in 2021 as a member of our litigation team, and is based in our Adelaide office. Laura believes in building strong relationships with her clients, and providing clear legal advice on complex areas of law.
In her down time, Laura enjoys road trips with her dog, Finn. She is also an avid reader, and supports the Arts, including attending musical theatre and pop-up events held in South Australia throughout the year.
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice (Hons)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- Entered into the High Court Register of Practitioners
- Law Society of South Australia
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started – Mark Twain