Personal Injury Claims Help You Receive the Compensation You’re Owed
Are you potentially eligible for compensation arising out of personal injury claims? If you’ve been hurt or suffered injuries as a result of someone else’s actions or negligence, you may be able to seek damages from the responsible parties. Accessing your rights may seem to be a challenge at first — how can you even be sure you have a case, let alone one that will allow for a settlement or Court judgement in your favour? At Johnston Withers Lawyers, we are happy to help you answer that question and guide you forward.
What Types of Incidents Can Lead to Personal Injury Claims?
Many people think of personal injury claims as primarily arising out of common incidents, such as when a negligent driver causes an accident. In addition to motor vehicle injury and workplace claims those injured can be entitled to damages through a very broad range of negligent acts. Those include:
- Medical negligence or malpractice. This may range from a doctor failing to diagnose a condition due to a substandard examination or a failed medical procedure leading to injury.
- Asbestos exposure. If you or a loved one has developed symptoms of an asbestos-related disease due to mesothelioma as a result of incidental or on the job exposure, speaking to a lawyer is essential for obtaining compensation.
- Public liability. If you have suffered an injury in a commercial or residential premise, it may be due to a failure to provide a safe environment.
Working with Personal Injury Lawyers in Adelaide on a No Win, No Fee Basis
At Johnston Withers Lawyers, we offer a “no win, no fee” structure for our personal injury clients. What does this really mean for you, and how do we provide a reliable service for our clients?
- The financial barriers that may otherwise exist to prevent you from pursuing your claim are removed. Instead of struggling to pay monthly invoices and worry over legal bills, you can trust that any fees will be deferred until the matter has resolved and are only payable if the matter resolves in your favour.
- We have a reputation as legal lateral thinkers. While personal injury cases may be straightforward generally specific strategies are required to ensure the best outcome. We look for innovative solutions to common problems to enhance the likelihood of success.
- You can avoid time pressure by seeking legal assistance sooner. When you do not need to worry about fees, you can move more swiftly towards legal recourse.
Receive Experienced Legal Solutions from Johnston Withers Lawyers Today
With no win, no fee arrangements, pursuing a personal injury claim becomes a possibility for all injured people. Do not risk losing your legal rights or being under compensated by an insurer. In addition to our fee structure, we also offer a free initial consultation to discuss the facts of your case and help you to determine whether you should move forward with a claim. To arrange to seek answers to your questions, please contact us at your convenience.