Dominic has a degree in Law together with a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice. He commenced his legal career at the beginning of 2014 and has exclusively practiced in personal injury law, in particular Workers Compensation claims (litigation and dispute resolution) and Compulsory Third Party Motor Vehicle Accident claims.
Dominic strives to ensure his clients are well informed of how their matter is progressing and what options are available to them along the way. His goal with each client is to ensure they achieve a timely, cost-effective and successful outcome.
Outside of work Dominic enjoys participating in sports, having played soccer since 10 years of age. This passion continues to date for a local western suburbs soccer club. Dominic is proud of his Italian heritage and is very family orientated.
- Workers Compensation Claims/Disputes
- Workers Compensation Permanent Impairment Assessments
- Motor Vehicle Accident Claims including Injury Scale Value Assessments
- Impairment guidelines (AMA5, GEPIC)
- 2014 Admission to Supreme Court of South Australia
- 2014 Graduate Diploma in legal practice (Law Society of South Australia)
- 2013 Bachelor of Laws (University of South Australia)
- Law Society of South Australia