Reyka is a commercial and property lawyer with a strong focus on developments around Australia.
She has been fundamental to achieving successful outcomes for large scale development projects, including the negotiation and preparation of contracts, providing advice about legal and commercial risks, and developing protocols to ensure the smooth administration of hundreds of conveyances. She strongly values the shared success that she achieves with her clients.
Reyka takes pride in expanding her legal experiences and working across jurisdictions. Her passion for law has led her interstate as well as across the seas to China, Canada, and the United States.
Her personal interests include trying new hobbies at least once (like archery and digital drawing) and being absolutely terrible at them.
- 2017 Entered into the High Court Register of Practitioners
- 2017 Admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia
- 2016 Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice
- Law Society of South Australia
- Australian Institute of Conveyancers
“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde