Key Questions to Ask Johnston Withers Lawyers about Public Liability Lawyers in Adelaide
- What can I claim for? If you’ve suffered an injury due to somebody else’s negligence in a public place, you can claim compensation for pain and suffering, loss of earnings, medical expenses and legal fees. Our lawyers will fight to secure the best outcome for you, ensuring you maximise your entitlement to financial compensation.
- How long does it take to claim compensation? It’s possible to resolve most public liability claims within 12 to 18 months of sustaining the injury without the need to go to Court. However, you must file your claim within three years from the date you sustained your injury, and you should be aware that many factors, such as the length of your treatment and time it takes to investigate the accident, can prolong the legal process.
- How do I claim? First, you need to notify the person or business you believe to be responsible for your injuries. We strongly recommend attending a doctor to assess your injuries as soon as possible following your injury. Ultimately, the best way to make a claim is to work with a public liability lawyer.
What You Can Expect from Johnston Withers Lawyers Regarding Public Liability Lawyers in Adelaide
Here’s why so many people call us when they wish to claim compensation for their injury:
- We operate on a ‘no win no fee’ basis: Depending on the circumstances of your case, we may be able to represent you on a ‘no win no fee’ basis, meaning you have nothing to lose by finding out your legal rights to compensation for your injury.
- We boast decades of experience: Since the 1940s, we’ve been a leading team of lawyers who are passionate about justice. We have offices in Adelaide, Whyalla, Clare, Roxby Downs and Port Augusta, enabling us to serve Regional South Australia as well as the state’s capital.
- We prioritise honesty and integrity: Our lawyers take the time to guide you through the legal process and explain all the potential outcomes of your case so that you can decide how to act. We also guarantee to keep you in the loop from start to finish, ensuring you always know what’s going on.
About Johnston Withers Lawyers
For over seven decades, we’ve fought to secure justice for the citizens of Adelaide and regional South Australia, and we can do the same for you. If you’d like to learn more about our capabilities or book a free consultation, we encourage you to call our team of professionals.