She is a member of, and a regular presenter and facilitator for, the Australian Institute of Company Directors, having served on a number of boards and committees. She currently sits as a member of
• the board of the Adelaide Central Market Authority,
• the board of the Adelaide Festival of Arts,
• the Advisory Board of SA Leaders
and chairs Connecting Foster and Kinship Carers SA.
She is also an elected member of the City of Adelaide, and has recently served a stint as Deputy Lord Mayor.
Since 2002 Megan has been working with partners, boards, senior managers and organisations in SA, Victoria, Queensland, NSW and NT principally in the following areas:
• Strategy: helping individuals and organisations plan their future through personal mentoring, futures thinking, strategic planning, organisational reviews and evaluations
• Risk: identifying risks and establishing systems to manage them
• Communication: bringing clarity and logic to written communication and presentations.
She is involved with Johnston Withers as a board member and consults on strategic planning initiatives.